Has studying medicine been your dream? Do you want to pursue your medical career in a scenic country abroad, with world-class facilities? Well, let your search end here because the Caribbean’s are the best fit for you. Pursuing medicine abroad provides you with a newer perspective and new opportunities. It opens up your access to a whole new world you didn’t even think existed earlier.
- A World-Class Curriculum – The colleges in the Caribbean’s offer you one of the best curriculums in the world. They are on par with the standards of teaching around the globe. This will ensure you are prepared with the highest quality knowledge and ability to compete with your peers coming from anywhere in the world.
- The Breath-taking Location – We are sure the location is something we wouldn’t need to talk you into. It is simply breath-taking. You’ll be living amidst nature. Beaches and rainforests will be at your disposal. There is just so much beauty to explore and cherish. Learning will be all the more effective in such a serene environment. And that’s not all, with zero pollution levels you will be breathing in nothing but clean and fresh air. You can also say goodbye to harsh climates since the area experiences a moderate climate throughout the year. The temperatures here lie between 26 – 28 degrees.
- Free P.G. with a stipend – This might seem too good to be true, but it is the reality. Choosing the Caribbean, you have the opportunity to pursue three years of your P.G. course in either U.S.A., U.K., or Canada free of cost. All that is needed from your end is to sit for an entrance exam. You will receive undivided attention and guidance until the moment you have successfully secured a place for yourself in the P.G. programme. Special semesters are curated to enhance your preparation further and give it the boost it requires to crack the entrance exams for the U.S.A., U.K. and Canada.
- Numerous academic benefits – We know that education is your top priority. And Windsor University will not disappoint you. Your dream to study MBBS abroad is safe with Windsor. The education here will be at par with the international standards. One of the essential academic benefits is the universality of the curriculum that will be taught to you. This curriculum is recognized in five countries, namely, U.S.A., UK, Canada, Australia and New Zealand. This allows you the opportunity to pursue your P.G. courses from any of these countries. The P.G. degrees you get in these countries are recognizable all over the world.
- Relatively lenient admission process – The admissions process is conducted thrice in a year. This provides for a lot of convenience and ease for the students to complete their admission process. In the case of meeting anyone, the deadline is not feasible for the students they can opt for the next one without having their entire year go to waste. The documentation formalities required during the admission process are also kept to a minimum to make this experience all the more hassle-free. Getting a visa is another hectic aspect of studying abroad, but that is also taken care of.
- Save both, your time and money – If you want to study MBBS abroad, choosing Windsor is the smart thing to do. We all are well aware of how time waits for none. So, when you choose direct admissions to any of the colleges in the U.S.A., UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, you give 11 years of your life. And you are enduring an approximate cost of INR 3.5 – 4 Crore. Whereas, with Windsor, it’ll take you eight years to complete M.B.B.S. with a significantly lower price of INR 55 – 60 lakhs. And the saving doesn’t end there. You also get an opportunity for free P.G. from either U.S.A., U.K., or Canada. All of this, along with a stipend.
- Best opportunities for clinical rotations – With a tradition of excellence and success Windsor will be the best place for you. Choosing one of the oldest and most successful universities,’ you are left with nothing to worry about. The professor’s team at Windsor all have high educational qualifications and are extremely dedicated to ensuring the students achieve their goals. We have with us a team of professors who have earned their M.B.B.S., Ph.D., M.D., M.Ed., B.Sc., M.P.H. Our illustrious list of alumni also credits their success and medical careers to the guidance of our imminent faculty and the world-class facilities available at Windsor Some of the leading hospitals throughout the U.S.A., U.K. and Canada have strong affiliations with Windsor. This connection brings with its incredible opportunities for internships. And it also makes it feasible for you to do your clinical in either of the three countries mentioned earlier.
There could be nothing better for all of you who want to study MBBS abroad than pursuing it from the scenic lands of the Caribbean. And Windsor University School of Medicine will open doorways for your bright future. So, say yes to a promising medical career, say yes to world-class amenities, say yes to learning from the best, say yes to Windsor.