Ukraine is an Eastern European country. It is the second largest country on the continent after Russia. Its capital is Kyiv. Ukraine shares its borders with Russia, Belarus, Poland, Slovakia, Hungary and to Romania. Ukraine is at fourth position in Europe at present, with respect to the number of postgraduates in the medical field. It has a population of 42.5 million. Ukraine is the 32nd most populous country in the world. Ukraine is currently in dispute with Russia. It has an area of 603,628 km2 (233,062 sq mi). It is the largest country in Europe and the 46th largest in the world.
Ukraine has some top government medical universities. These medical universities offer different programs of Medical including MBBS, MD and other degrees. These universities offer different degrees in medicine to the local as well as international students. All these universities are approved by the world's major organizations like WHO and UNESCO.
Studying MBBS in Ukraine is always the first choice for many students. Almost 5000+ Indian students went to Ukraine to study medicine in the 2018-2019 session. These Government universities offer good education at affordable prices. It low fee structure is the biggest attraction for selecting MBBS in Ukraine. MBBS in Ukraine is famous for giving an excellent education to students to students at very affordable prices. It is famous for its renowned and popular destinations. Studying in Ukraine is very helpful for students. Students have many benefits while studying in Ukraine. One of these benefits is that they get financial support during their study period.
Medical education in the country is of very high standards. Ukraine government give constant support to medical universities so they can maintain and improve the standard of education. Ukraine government has all its attention on the development and improvement of medical education in the country. Ukraine medical universities are world recognized university so graduates of these universities can work in any part of the world.
Good quality education of medical at a very reasonable fee is provided by government medical universities of Ukraine. English medium education is provided in these universities. These medical universities offer great educational opportunities and standards for medical students. The infrastructure in Ukraine Medical colleges is very exceptional. The quality of education is beyond amazing. Ukraine medical universities are recognized by WHO, UNESCO, MCI and medical councils of other countries.it offers high-quality education at very reasonable prices.
Affordable prices and infrastructure
The fees and cost of living in Ukraine are very low as compared to other countries like UK, USA, and many European countries. Higher education in Ukraine is accessible to many individuals. The universities et funds by the government. MBBS in Ukraine is 10 times cheaper than any other European country. The accommodation of MBBS in Ukraine is very low. Students require no donation for getting admission in the medical colleges in Ukraine. Ukraine government sponsor and regulate all the medical colleges.
The MBBS in Ukraine is done in English. The medium of Instruction is English in all medical colleges. However, it is necessary for clinical to learn the local Language. English made it really easier for international students to adapt to the environment quickly. It made students concentrate fully on their studies without thinking of any language barrier.
MBBS IN UKRAINE
- No IELTS or SAT test is required
- The student must be above 18 years
- Must have an aggregate of 50% in any of science subjects that is Chemistry, Physics and Biology
- English is a compulsory subject
- Must have completed 12th grade from Regular board
- Only need to clear NEET for admission in any country abroad.
For the admission in Medical universities in Ukraine you must apply for the invitation letter. It is available online or you can download and fill in the form. Fill the accurate Personal and Educational details in your form to avoid any mishap. Once your application is reviewed, a student is required to pay for the postage of the invitation. Invitation letter are strictly sent upon payment. After receiving the invitation letter, the student is orderes to contact the Ukraine embassy in his/her country in order to apply for the student visa.
Complete course of MBBS in Ukraine has the duration of 6 years. These 6 years include theoretical and practical both classes. First three years are of theoretical work with 20% practicals. Last 3 years are of practicals with frequent hospital visits and clinical rotations.
The syllabus of MBBS in Ukraine and India are almost same but slightly different. 95% of the Medical course is same whereas 5% is different. Anatomy, Histology and Biochemistry are major subjects of 1st year MBBS in Ukraine. Ukraine is an eastern European country so it curriculum obviously differs. Ukraine universities follow some regulations and they have a particular framework. Their curriculum includes not just core medical disciplines but other subjects too.
||Total fees in US dollars
|Kiev National Medical University, Ukraine
||7800 US Dollars
|Kharkiv National Medical University
||6500 US Dollars
|V.N KarazinaKharkiv National Medical University Ukraine
||6500 US Dollars
|Poltava National Medical University, Ukraine
||7000 US Dollars
|Vinnitsa National Medical University, Ukraine
||6600 US Dollars
POST GRADUATION PROGRAMS AND LICENSURE
Post graduate education facilities involve
- Infectious Disease
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Surgical Dentistry
- Orthopedic Dentistry
- Therapeutic Dentistry
Residency in Ukraine
Ministry of Health of Ukraine foreign citizens give permission to admit in Residency Medical Training. Foreigners receive their residency medical training at the University they have their contracts with. Respective university submit the documents for medical residency training annually. Residency Medical Training at the University is envisaged by the full compensation of expenditures.
Medical License in Ukraine
Ukraine Medical foundation has the international registration system. This includes pre-registration and full registration. If you want to provide services in the field of medicine license is necessary. Open a private or medical office, and to embody the idea of a medical diagnostic center, start your own dental practice, you need to obtain license for medical activities. For the registration of the license, fill the special application form in the ministry of Health of Ukraine. Certain documents like extract or certificate of state registration, list of medical specialties produced by medical practice, legal documents on the premises are required.
SCHOLARSHIPS AVAILABLE FOR MBBS IN UKRAINE
Medical Universities in Ukraine offer many Scholarships for International students
- SCAR Fellowships In Antarctic Research, 2019
- HKADC Overseas Arts Administration Scholarships
- Canon Foundation Research Fellowships, 2019
- MOE-AU Scholarship For Singaporean Students, 2017
- NWO Rubicon Scholarship, 2018
- Momeni Iranian Financial Assistance Scholarships, 2019
- Flinders University Phil Hoffmann Travel Postgraduate Scholarship
- AIRC International Cancer Research Fellowships (iCARE)
- Nestle Nutrition Institute - Research Training Fellowships, 2019
- University of Auckland - Arthington Davy Scholarships in New Zealand, 2019.
MEDICAL UNIVERSITIES IN UKRAINE
- Zaporozhye State Medical University
- VN KarazinKharkiv National University
- Kharkiv National Medical University
- O.O. Bogomolets National Medical University
- Kyiv Medical University of UAFM
- Sumy State University
- Kharkiv International Medical University
- Black Sea National University
- Odessa National Medical University
- Dnepropetrovsk State Medical Academy, Ukraine
- Vinnytsia National Medical University
- Bukovinian State Medical University
- DanyloHalytskyLviv National Medical University
- Donetsk National Medical University
- Ivano-Frankivsk National Medical University
- Ternopil National Medical University
- Poltava State Medical and Dental University
- Ukrainian Medical And Dental Academy
- Uzhhorod National University, Faculty of Medicine
- Taras Shevchenko National University
- Bahonar University of Lviv
- Eram medical University of Zakarpash